Waaaaay back in October of last year, we showed you some of our favorite products for cleaning and polishing. Since then, we’ve continued to use those same products, but a new competitor emerged at this year’s Mid-America Truck Show!
Roadworks, best known for their stainless steel truck parts, jumped headfirst into the polishing game with their “Mojo” liquid metal polish. Yes, we know there are dozens and dozens of liquid polishes on the market. But the difference with Mojo is that it’s manufactured by a company that really understands the importance of shine. Roadworks has their own show trucks, and I’m sure they use Mojo to keep them looking great.
PLUS, Mojo smells like your girlfriend’s tanning lotion, not like dirt! Crack a beer, close your eyes, and you’ll think you’re at the beach, not laying on the ground polishing your tanks.
- Shake well before use, and occasionally during application.
- Do not rub in a circular motion. Rub in a linear motion – up and down or side to side ONLY.
- Do not use on metals with any type of overcoat. Do not use on precious or soft metals (gold, silver, etc.)
- Do not ingest. Harmful or fatal if swallowed.
- Apply to the surface and polish until MOJO turns dark. Let the polish haze and dry for 60 to 90 seconds, then remove with a dry cloth.
- Formulated for Chrome, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, and Brass.